- Website load speed
Website load speed
Complex approach for the clientside of your website includes:
- Evaluation of the current website load speed.
- Analysis and optimization current time of your website pages' rendering.
- Optimal gzip and cache setup, load stages balancing.
- Changes in your templates to accelerate website load speed.
- Professional advices how to keep gained results and high speed.
- Complex website analysis
Complex website speed up
Website efficiency and load speed can be significantly improved by:
- Balancing client and server side load.
- Detecting bottlenecks in server work.
- Increasing HTML pages generating time.
- Applying the most effective methods for client side.
- Accelerating overall website.
Accelerating clientside scripts executing that depends on:
- Volume of Internet Explorer memory leaks.
- Number of functions and method calls.
- Number of DOM iteractions.
- Number of global variables and objects.